[NMCycling] For Sale BMC team

biobiker--- via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Apr 5 10:43:31 MDT 2018

I am selling last season B

BMC teammachine SRL01 Durace, black, 51 cm, very good conditions.

The bike is in very good conditions. Got it in January 2017 and used until January 2018, the only reason I am selling it is that I upgraded with the 2018 model.

There little noticeable esthetic defects (little chips on the vertical tube and a covered painted scratch - see picture). It needs a new bar tape.

The frame is a 51 cm that fits average tall individuals (~ 5' 7'' or 170 cm).

All original components:

Frame

Teammachine SLR01, ACE Technology, 01 Premium Carbon

Fork

Teammachine SLR, 01 Premium Carbon

Rims/Wheels

DT Swiss RC 38 C Carbon Clincher - Custom build

Hubs

DT Swiss 240S - Custom build

Tires

Continental GP4000S II SL, 25mm

Crankset

Shimano Dura Ace

Chainrings

52-36T

Chain

Shimano Dura Ace

Front Derailleur

Shimano Dura Ace

Rear Derailleur

Shimano Dura Ace

Cassette/Rear Cogs

Shimano Dura Ace, 11-28T

Shifters

Shimano Dura Ace

Handlebars

3T Ergonova Team

Stem

3T ARX 2 Team

Brakes

Shimano Dura Ace

Saddle

Fizik Arione R7 Kium

Seat Post

Teammachine SLR01, "D" 01 Carbon, 15mm offset

Looking for 3500 OBO.