[NMCycling] Fwd: FW: 2018 NM REGIONAL CRITERIUM CHAMPIONSHIPS

Silvio Menezes via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Apr 8 19:00:25 MDT 2018

Bike racers:
   From USAC..please read.
*Thanks....*
*Silvio Menezes | Sport Systems 505 Cycling <http://505cycling.com>*
                      *New Mexico Bicycle Race Association
<http://nmbra.org/> - President*
                     * USAC <http://usacycling.org> Race Director Level C*

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Larson, Stefanie <slarson at usacycling.org>
Date: Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 12:32 PM
Subject: FW: 2018 NM REGIONAL CRITERIUM CHAMPIONSHIPS
To: "NMVeloracer at gmail.com" <NMVeloracer at gmail.com>
Cc: "Sexton, Stephanie" <ssexton at usacycling.org>

Hi Silvio,

I hope this finds you well!  I just want to ask if you can please keep me
in the loop when awarding Regional Championships.  Usually all Regional
Championship requests for road, track, and CX must come to us at the USAC
office.  This is mostly in case a Regional request falls within the
jurisdiction of multiple LAs.  This will also help Stephanie and I while
approving permits.  The LAs directly handle all State Championships.

Let me know if that makes sense.

Thank you,

Stefanie