[NMCycling] SYDC coming up Saturday

Nathan Berg via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Apr 9 09:05:41 MDT 2018

I trust you all had a lovely weekend at the 505 Cycling Classic, and are
now pumped and ready to rock for SYDC this Saturday.  It's going to be epic
fast conditions if the forecast is to be believed at this point, cool and
relatively calm winds for this time of year.
So with that in mind lets go over everything that has changed since last
years SYDC:
Nothing.
Nothing has changed.  Same course, same time, same great vistas.

And, since I failed to check myself a couple weeks ago and subsequently
went and wrecked myself I won't get to ride, but as a result I will
personally be managing the sag drop.  With that in mind, don't put anything
delicate in there, as as it will probably be subjected to a short drop and
a sudden stop when I drag the bin out of my truck and it hits the ground.
Also don't put anything in there you are emotionally invested in getting
back.

Course details and links to garmin GPS files are at:
http://nm-es.weebly.com/san-ysidro-dirty-century.html

Courses have also been posted to Gaia GPS
https://www.gaiagps.com/datasummary/folder/35409e4e-
b650-49ca-85d2-4b987b7b579c/?layer=GaiaTopoRasterFeet

Cheers,
Nate

Nathan Berg
F.I.S.T. Certified Tri/TT and Road Race Bike Fitter
F.I.S.T. Equipped Fit Center: EXiT cycling fit bike, Computrainer
Resistance Unit, Purely Custom Variable Length Crank.
Pedal/Shoe interface trained by Paul Swift of BikeFit LLC
http://fit2wincycling.com
(505)980-5388