[NMCycling] Nero Veloce Wednesday ride update

Wristen Paschich via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Apr 9 13:51:06 MDT 2018

Dear Albuquerque cycling scene,

Nero Veloce have decided to return our mid-week ride to a team only/invite
only event.  As our training ride started to grow in popularity last year so
did the occurrences of traffic and general safety infringements.  On many
occasions we have reminded ride visitors of the 'rules of the ride' yet they
seem to have fallen on deaf ears.  Our team has suffered more than our share
of accidents and we want to be doing all that we can to keep everyone safe.
Our goal is not to be exclusionary, far from it, but it seems our tolerance
has been abused. Thank you- we look forward to seeing you on the road, and
at the races.

Ride on!

Nero Veloce