[NMCycling] SYDC Results Posted

Nathan Berg via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Apr 19 12:35:29 MDT 2018

http://nm-es.weebly.com/sydc-bragging-rights/2018-sydc-bragging-rights

Thanks to everyone that came out and joined us!

Results for the 2018 SYDC are now online.  Note that the weather conditions
were wreaking havoc on our sophisticated timing system when one of the sign
in pages blew away.  So, please look at the results and send me any updates
or corrections.

See you all on May 12th for the all new and dramatically improved Manzanita
Mountain Epic!

Cheers,
Nate

Nathan Berg
F.I.S.T. Certified Tri/TT and Road Race Bike Fitter
F.I.S.T. Equipped Fit Center: EXiT cycling fit bike, Computrainer
Resistance Unit, Purely Custom Variable Length Crank.
Pedal/Shoe interface trained by Paul Swift of BikeFit LLC
http://fit2wincycling.com
(505)980-5388