[NMCycling] Thanks - TNC

newmexicosportsonline via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Apr 25 10:27:12 MDT 2018

Nice turnout last night. Some fast racing with plenty of leg and lung burn.

Need to give out some big thanks for everyone helping monitor the course!
Huge help.

Geoff and Luke Mather, Patrick Roddy and Tom Jones and the other riders I
saw helping and Tristan Savickas for running the registration desk. And, of
course, Hawke for getting this earlier season crit organized so we can race.

Herding Cats and Soccer players/parents is a sport! I'll upload my strava
file. Hilarious.

Also, Big Thanks to Trek for donating swag and, Next Week,  Red Rock Rosters
with some Coffee prime (2-3 Pounds of their Top Shelve). Thanks to Robert
LeBlanc for working that deal.

I'll be trying to race next week so if anyone can monitor the North Gate
area while I race let me know.

Winners last Night

B - Angel (After crushing everyone for the past few weeks we have upgraded
Angel - So, he can race the B race but can't initiate attacks or win the
race.  For his punishment of racing well he has been sent to the A race -
better workout for him anyway.

B Women's - I'll track down her name. Sorry I missed that this morning.

A - Wristen won with a solo breakaway. Impressive in the wind that kick in.

Great to see a few females out!

John

 <mailto:John at newmexicosportsonline.com> John at newmexicosportsonline.com

 <http://www.newmexicosportsonline.com/> www.newmexicosportsonline.com

P Remember to get outside and play today!