[NMCycling] for sale: Scott Addict CX

Todd Ringler via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Apr 27 13:48:29 MDT 2018

I am moving. Make me an offer! Located in Santa Fe — contact me to come have a look.

For Sale:
Scott Addict CX, medium 54 cm, full carbon, 2010, custom build.
review here: http://www.bikeradar.com/us/gear/category/bikes/road/product/review-scott-addict-cx-10-35348/
As pictured and spec’d below, the bike weights 17 lbs. 2 oz. The bike does it all. I’ve raced it well on road, gravel and CX courses.

Spec’d as on picture:
frameset: Scott Addict CX, HMF Carbon, about 2.4 lbs
chainrings: Praxis cold-forged 36/46 (other chain rings sets available)
cassette: SRAM 1070 11/28 (1090 and other 1070 cassettes available)
rear mech: long-caged SRAM Force (short caged available)
front mech: SRAM Red 22 w/ Yaw
levers: SRAM Force Double Tap
cranks: FSA Hollow Energy, 172.5 mm
bottom bracket: FSA MegoExo BB386
wheels: Vuelta Corsa Superlite tubular (other clincher and tubular wheel sets available)
tires: Clement tubular LAS
brakes: Avid Shorty Ultimate
stem: Richey 4-Axis WCS
seat post: Richey Carbon WCS
bars: Richey Carbon Logic WCS
seat: Selle Italia SLR w/ carbon rails (almost brand new)
pedals: shown on picture, but not included