[NMCycling] FS: Medium 2016 Scott Spark 900 Premium

Chandler Spears via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Aug 10 11:25:52 MDT 2018

My oldest has outgrown his 29" XC MTB. Here is a good summary of the bike:

https://www.racycles.com/product/detail/11163

Only change I made was to convert it to a 1x11. Will include OEM rings and bolts as well as the unused front derailleur. Simple enough to make the switch back to 2x11. Bike shows typical wear, but has no carbon fiber damage, etc. Wheels are round and true. Ping me offline if you're interested.

Happy weekend all!

Chandler
cspears at dsaco.com

Chandler Spears
Portfolio Manager
Davis Selected Advisers, L.P.
505.820.3033
cspears at dsaco.com<BLOCKED::mailto:cspears at dsaco.com>

Email Disclosure Notice
This message (including any attachments) is for the addressee only and may contain confidential information. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the message and be advised that any use of its contents is prohibited. Thank you for your cooperation.