[NMCycling] Tuesday MTB at Baloon Fiesta park for the next three weeks.

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Aug 13 12:46:11 MDT 2018

Tuesday MTB at Balloon Fiesta Park starts tomorrow!
We will start to the north of our usual parking area, more or less were the Fiesta Cross was. Everyone will start together at 6:45PM. We will have some A course/B course divisions so that the B course will be beginner friendly and doable on cross bike with perhaps a few dismounts. The A course is designed to be a MTB coruse, and will have some rocky or sandy bits that will not be cross bike friendly. Map below shows the full A course without the B course detours.
info at bcdracing.com/cycling

yourstruly at fastmail.com