[NMCycling] FS: Pivot Mach 429SL, XL

Nathan Berg via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Aug 15 11:42:07 MDT 2018

When trailhead signs say no e-bikes they should also say no Pivot Mach 429
SLs, illegal in 13 countries due to concerns of excessive speed these bikes
should have probably never been made. But as occasionally happens a
regulatory oversight can now put you at an unfair advantage, and as you
know a fair fight is just a sign of poor planning.
This one is as splitter as they come, full xx1 Eagle 12 drivetrain, guide
ultimate brakes, DT Swiss XMC1200 carbon wheelset. Fox Factory 34 120 mm
fork, with Factory Float rear.
$3500
505.980.5388
thebikefitter at gmail.com

Nathan Berg
F.I.S.T. Certified Tri/TT and Road Race Bike Fitter
F.I.S.T. Equipped Fit Center: EXiT cycling fit bike, Computrainer
Resistance Unit, Purely Custom Variable Length Crank.
Pedal/Shoe interface trained by Paul Swift of BikeFit LLC
http://fit2wincycling.com
(505)980-5388