[NMCycling] Tuesday Crit RSVP, women's crit

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Aug 24 11:20:50 MDT 2018

Please RSVP for the 8/28 TNC if you are coming out, as there will be a 12 rider minimum.
Info and RSVP link on the website at:
https://bcdracing.com/cycling/

Also, this being the last crit we were trying to get a decent women's field together.  If you know a women's rider who wight like to come out please pass this on.  If we just got all the riders we have had coming in ones or twos we would have maybe 8 riders.  We will have chocolate for the top three riders in the women's group.

Thanks,

yourstruly at fastmail.com