[NMCycling] Glorieta Gravel Grinder this Sunday at 8

Chris Sheehan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Aug 31 11:20:46 MDT 2018

As part of the Outside Bike and Brew event this weekend I'll be leading the
gravel ride on Rowe Mesa.  Some good technical terrain as well.  Mindy
Caruso did the ride with me and loved it.

Details listed at the event page (see my pix in the discussion section) and
below:

Still time to register for the Glorieta Gravel Grinder!

Course will be flagged and the route is below.

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/28485894

Some sweet wide open spaces, wildflowers and a little gnar to keep it
interesting. Sunday at 8am, 58 miles (route is missing the pavement off the
mesa back to camp).

https://www.facebook.com/events/1933406353624126/

https://outsidesantafe.com/