[NMCycling] Race Sunday 12-9, TNCX, etc

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Dec 4 11:07:20 MST 2018

Cross interested Bike-Racers:

The date for the Sunnyslope CX 1 was posted incorrectly on the nmcyclocross.com site as being Saturday. It is Sunday Dec 9.  It will not be part of the NMCX series as we do not want to penalize riders going to Nationals.

info at https://bcdracing.com/cycling/2018luch.html

Online Registration: https://docs.google.com/…/1FAIpQLSftTTdZaKRNWQID0o…/viewform

Please preregister as we have an RSVP minimum for this one and it will save you $10 on raceday. Online registration will close at 6AM on 12/8/18.

No TNCX tonight, we just had one RSVP.  I will likely hold off on Tuesday races until spring, unless I find a good and easy lit venue.

Also, does anyone have a pair of Tektro Mafac clone Cantilevers that they might be willing to sell?  Just for one wheel.

Thanks,

yourstruly at fastmail.com