[NMCycling] Sunnyslope CX 1

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Dec 7 08:44:43 MST 2018

Crossers:

I think the fist CX we did at Sunnyslope was around 2000.  This was before they cleared out the underbrush in the bosque, and some of the trails were different.  Mike Pease organized the first few races down there.  So this would put this years race as (sort of) the 18th annual Sunnyslope CX.  I am going to try to make the course a little twistier than usual, but it will still be pretty fast and open.  Conditions are pretty dry down there and we are not expecting more moisture.  It is supposed to be nearly 50F on Sunday, not much wind, nice cross weather.

Registration closes at 6AM on Saturday.  There is same day registration but it will cost you an extra $10
Everyone races together for about an hour.

Prereg here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftTTdZaKRNWQID0oZzZ9gctCzfow9RJ-nUAcRuKxV8IfPC8Q/viewform
Info here:
https://bcdracing.com/cycling/2018luch.html