[NMCycling] 2019 NRMS Follow-Up Survey

John Vance via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Dec 18 17:58:37 MST 2018

Gila categories are:

Masters A 40+ Category 1, 2, 3.

Masters B 40+ Category 3, 4, 5

Proposed here is

Masters A 50+ Category 1, 2 - combined with Category 3 non-Masters

Masters B 50+ 3, 4 - combined with Category 4 non-Masters

I assume that 50+ Category 5 masters will just race Category 5.

I'm planning on racing regardless - I just want to know what the plan is.
I might race Cat 4 instead of Masters depending on how it's sliced and
diced, for upgrade points if I can get them.  Others might make different
decisions.  Maybe some guys will race 3 instead of Masters B, depending.