[NMCycling] Cats..

Aaron via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Dec 19 05:32:47 MST 2018

Back in Ireland we do a lot of “single race” starts to keep time on the roads inside a certain envelope. We use a handicap system that allows weaker riders to leave some minutes before stronger categories.  In an undulating 50 mile race that would be as much as 20mins front to back.  No easy race for anyone and it works well.  As well as overall winners, cats are scored separately.