[NMCycling] FS: Ultralight Tune Tubular Carbon Wheels (825 gms for the pair) NEW - $2000 (ABQ SF or LA)

Tobin Oruch via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Feb 6 15:43:38 MST 2018

This just cropped up in ABQ Craigslist; I don't need them but one of you might be interested:

Climbers/racers, these are about the lightest road wheels you can buy, half that of factory alloys. Hard-to-find, German-made Tune Skylines with carbon-reinforced MIG45 fr/MAG150 rear hubs (Shimano/SRAM), 25 mm deep/24.6 wide, Sapim CX-Ray spokes with carbon wrapped crossings to increase rigidity even further. Max rider weight 198 lbs. Used by TdF winners, brand new, never ridden, retail for over $3000 and best offer over $2000 takes them. I'll throw in two lightning-fast Vittoria Crono CS Tubular tires, 700x22c, 165 gms each, also brand new and not glued on.

Also available: Incredible 79-gm Tune Komm-Vor Plus carbon shell saddle with hollow carbon rails, 130 mm wide, unpadded, 198 lb weight limit. Brand new, retails for $225, asking $160. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cQcBnKsMak

Components are in ABQ but delivery north is possible. Don't you owe yourself or a loved one a great Valentine's Day present?

 https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/bop/d/ultralight-tune-tubular/6487025113.html