[NMCycling] Helmets needed

Stephen Williamson via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Feb 13 17:14:22 MST 2018

Hey all,

Reaching out to all ya'll to see if I can get you all to donated your old,
lightly used helmets.

Boys and Girls Club in Rio Rancho has a total of 90 bikes that have been
donated, but only 10 helmets. I have 150-200 members a day coming here and
would love to introduce them all to the joys of bicycling.

If you have helmet/s you would like to donate you can leave them at the
Trek SuperStore on Menaul just west of San Mateo and I will pick them up
from there. Leave contact info if you want a thank you or a donation letter.

Thanks

Stephen

*Stephen K. Williamson*
*Director of **Schumann Branch*
*Boys and Girls Clubs of Central New Mexico*
*4600 Sundt Rd  **Rio Rancho NE  87124*
*505-892-3191*