[NMCycling] Group Rides list

Craig Denman via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Jan 12 20:54:23 MST 2018

I was just looking through the list of Group Rides on the nmcycling.org
website and noticed that "The Reaper Ride" is missing.  Could it please
be reinstated on the list?

Just for the record -- The Reaper Ride has never been discontinued -- we
meet on Tuesday and Thursday at the corner of Waterfall Dr SE and
Central Ave SE near the Believer's Center of Albuquerque at 12:08pm
sharp.  The Reaper Ride is an out-and-back fast-paced ride along Rte 66
to the town of Tijeras and intersection with South 14 Crest Road (Hwy
337) -- about 13 miles round trip.

Thanks,
Craig Denman