[NMCycling] 2017 NMBRA Celebration

Silvio Menezes via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Jan 25 11:31:52 MST 2018

 Bike racers:
      NMBRA will be celebrating The 2017 Racing Season by having a
party/meeting celebration on January 27th, this coming Sunday, @ Bow &
Arrow Brewing Company <http://www.bowandarrowbrewing.com/> located on 608
McKnight Ave NW 87102, from 5-7 pm.  It's just off of I-40 on 6th street
and south of the interstate. NMBRA will be giving out one ticket per
person, to be spent in any drink you like. During the celebration, @ about
06:00 pm, NMBRA will be holding its annual election.  Please read the NMBRA
<http://nmbra.org/> by laws on who can vote.  Positions for election will
be the following:
              (a) NMBRA President - Current held by Silvio Menezes (me).
              (b) NMBRA Secretary - Current held by Sarah Fair.
              (C) NMBRA Member at Large - Current held by Dennis Chavez,
our NMRS Director.
The positions are a 2 years commitment and the board meets once a month.
Visit our website <http://nmbra.org/> to find out more about NMBRA
<http://nmbra.org/>.

Come on over and celebrate with us and have you first drink on us...

*Thanks....*
*Silvio Menezes | Sport Systems 505 Cycling <http://505cycling.com>*
                      *New Mexico Bicycle Race Association
<http://nmbra.org/> - President*