[NMCycling] TNC >> TNMTB

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Jul 2 09:19:01 MDT 2018

Bike-racers,

No Tuesday Crit this week, but we will have a Tuesday MTB instead.  Cool little circuit up in Tijeras, very much like Cedro but it isn't closed because the land belongs to the school or the land grant.  Doable on a cross bike but better on a MTB.  Course will have a little pavement between the dirt trails, which will be good for passing.  Come check it out if you have not been out there.  Some of the trails will be the same as the ones we used for the cyclocross out there.

Info https://bcdracing.com/cycling/

yourstruly at fastmail.com