[NMCycling] La Mosca Bicicleta

Jennifer Buntz via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Jul 8 10:33:09 MDT 2018

I sent out the wrong code for Registration for La Mosca Bicicleta
Registration: https://swsportsreg.com/viewevent.php?EC=460

For Gran Fondo [Taos, Mora, Angle Fire] on September 22, the registration
code is:
http://www.newmexicosportsonline.com/Cycling/GRANDFONDO-Taos,-Mora,-Angel-Fire!-2018/67872

Information for both can be found at: http://www.dukecitywheelmen.org/

Don't forget those coupon codes.  Register by July 10 at midnight with
CLIPPEDIN for a 15% discount on La Mosca!!

Jennifer