[NMCycling] TNC A race tomorrow, clinic

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Jul 30 21:47:18 MDT 2018

Bike-Racers,

Last week we combined the As with the Bs as there were only 5 or so of them.  This week I am doing an RSVP for the A race.  If we have about 10 riders signed up by 3PM tomorrow, we will plan on a separate A race.  If not, we will start the Bs about 10 mins late and race the A with the Bs.
So if you are an A rider and want you own race RSVP by putting your name on this publicly editable list.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HwFU4wbAASpCEIMVwml7GdqJbOlYH5o7HV2T2dXc9tg/edit?usp=sharing
If you are an A rider, check the race website after 3PM to see what race you will do.  If there is not a separate A race you will need to be ready to race at 6:50PM.

Also I will be doing a mini crit skills clinic again starting at about 5:45PM for the next two crits.  There is no extra charge, but you need to be a little early.

General crit and later Tuesday race info at:
bcdracing.com.cycling

Best Regards,

yourstruly at fastmail.com