[NMCycling] Fwd: Patient Education Night

Damian C via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Jun 4 16:20:28 MDT 2018

Fellow cyclists,
I’ve had recent success with topical CBD ointments for joint (not the marijuana kind) and muscle pain.

It’s faster acting than Traumeel or topical arnica so I’m using it more than those others now.

If you want to know more - one of our teams sponsors is presenting on it tomorrow. (See invite and rsvp)

Damian

Begin forwarded message: