[NMCycling] 2018 Time Trial Events

Michael Abdalla via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Jun 12 15:47:01 MDT 2018

Racers,

The Echelon Racing team will be promoting the Double Eagle TT Series again
this year. Registration is now open.  The dates are July 15 (Sunday), July
28 (Saturday), and August 19 (Sunday). The series will be very similar to
last year's event with one minor addition - we will have two no-aero
categories (Cat. 1/2/3  and Cat. 4/5).

Also - the Regional Time Trial Championship (NM/Texas Mountain Time Zone)
will be held on August 25 - the week before the Moriarty Record Challenge.

We look forward to seeing everyone this year.

Thanks,

Michael Abdalla