[NMCycling] STOLEN BIKES

Damian C via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Mar 6 08:12:36 MST 2018

That really sucks, I know they sold your bikes in Juarez. I wonder where these will end up?

I got nailed a few wks back, cut the cable lock on the back of my car. After that I got two larger hardened steel chain locks so simple bolt cutters won’t do (at your LBS or Harbor Freight).

Also make sure your rack locks to your vehicle.

Prevention/deterents!