[NMCycling] Bike theft questions

Timothy C. Holm via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Mar 6 13:00:15 MST 2018

I had a bike stolen from my garage when I left my garage door open. Then I had another bike stolen when I left my garage door open again ….

My favorite was an attempted bike theft right outside the nasty Chinese food place that was near where Central and Lomas meet. Person left bike outside by window of restaurant and placed order. Homeless dude sauntered up and got on bike and started riding away. The owner of the restaurant and the 3 schmuck customers (self included) ran him down and got bike back, with owner of restaurant cussing the thief out in Chinese.

Life in the 505

[MSEmailLogo]<http://www.modrall.com/>
Timothy C. Holm
Shareholder
Modrall Sperling | www.modrall.com<http://www.modrall.com/>
P.O. Box 2168 | Albuquerque, NM 87103-2168
500 4th St. NW, Ste. 1000 | Albuquerque, NM 87102