[NMCycling] 505 Classic and SYDC

Nathan Berg via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Mar 8 11:44:40 MST 2018

The NMES board of directors along with the race director and ride
coordinator actually addressed this with Silvio a while back, and updated
the website.  We did, however, fail to send out an email blast.
SYDC has been moved to April 14th to avoid conflicting with The 505.
No excuses now.
Cheers,
Nate

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 11:24 AM, John Vance via Bike-racers <
bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

> Bummer that they're on the same weekend.  Any chance of moving SYDC to the
> weekend before?

Nathan Berg
F.I.S.T. Certified Tri/TT and Road Race Bike Fitter
F.I.S.T. Equipped Fit Center: EXiT cycling fit bike, Computrainer
Resistance Unit, Purely Custom Variable Length Crank.
Pedal/Shoe interface trained by Paul Swift of BikeFit LLC
http://fit2wincycling.com
(505)980-5388