[NMCycling] 505 Classic and SYDC

Nathan Berg via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Mar 8 15:01:50 MST 2018

Also, it is the weekend after 505 (4/14), not the weekend before, due to
reasons.  It will be a 5 hr recovery ride.
Cheers,
Nate

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 2:55 PM, Jeffrey Fleming via Bike-racers <
bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

> It opens 1 month in advance of the event.
>
> JF
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Mar 8, 2018, at 2:37 PM, bluecrane via Bike-racers <
> bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:
>
> Tried to register for the SYDC yesterday but only found link for 2017. Is
> registration open? Thanks.
>

> Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

Nathan Berg
F.I.S.T. Certified Tri/TT and Road Race Bike Fitter
F.I.S.T. Equipped Fit Center: EXiT cycling fit bike, Computrainer
Resistance Unit, Purely Custom Variable Length Crank.
Pedal/Shoe interface trained by Paul Swift of BikeFit LLC
http://fit2wincycling.com
(505)980-5388