[NMCycling] Bike fitter recommendations?

M. John Jordan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Mar 15 03:46:55 MDT 2018

Hi Jessica, and welcome to New Mexico!  I strongly recommend Matt Caruso (Caruso Cycle Works) and also the folks at the Trek Superstore for bike fits.  Matt has been doing bike fits for years and is quite knowledgeable in women's specific issues.  The great folks at Trek Superstore are also fantastic at getting things right for female riders.  Hope this helps.
John Jordan

M. John Jordan (mjohnjordan at yahoo.com)