[NMCycling] Found some binoculars...

M. John Jordan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Mar 15 13:33:38 MDT 2018

Bikers,

Several weeks ago I was out mountain biking at the Golden Open Space on the east side of the mountains.  I found a pair of binoculars that were on the ground in the parking lot as I started out so I put them on top of the post at the opening to the trails figuring that whoever owned them would see them there.  When I came back after my ride the binocs were still there and I was the only vehicle besides my riding buddy in the parking lot, so I took them home.  I recalled seeing a vehicle with mountain bikes on the back leaving the parking lot as I got there so I think these binocs may belong to them.  If you lost a pair of binocs out at the Golden Open Space in the last couple of months and can accurately describe them, I will be more than happy to return them to you.  Btw, for those who haven't had the pleasure of riding on the trails at the GOS, I heartily recommend getting out there and working up a sweat.  No better views in the ABQ area!
Cheers,
John Jordan, Team Olev Rapido/Trek, USAC Official

M. John Jordan (mjohnjordan at yahoo.com)