[NMCycling] Tuesday crit comments?

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Mar 26 08:58:19 MDT 2018

Bike Racers,

See FB https://www.facebook.com/Hawke-Races-85979633123/ for maps.

This is the best I think we are going (hopefully) to get for a spring crit course at BFP.  I have gone over several options with the director and this is the the largest course with the best pavement.  It is a little longer than the NASCAR course on the west side of the park.  We can't use that one now as there are too many soccer kids.  Pavement is excellent in some parts and "good" in others.  Nothing really rough at any point, but overall not quite as good as the westside.  There is a bit of fake brick surface on the north end.  It is pretty smooth for "brick."  We could do a simpler course (see comments below) but that would make the loop pretty short.  It would avoid the brick bit and avoid a few corners.  Comments?

yourstruly at fastmail.com