[NMCycling] MME Courses this Weekend

Rich Capener via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri May 11 08:24:41 MDT 2018

 So parking will be a little tight starting at the ranger station. Please carpool if you can. If parking fills up or you are running late, park at the trail head off of Chamiso Canyon Rd (here). Also if you want to use your smart phone I have uploaded the course to trailforks (here).

|  |  |

|  |
NMES 2018 MME | Trailforks

This is the course for 2018 MME.