[NMCycling] Fw: Beware active.com membership fees, Santa Fe Century riders

biobiker--- via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon May 14 14:39:31 MDT 2018

It's also interesting how when you register with newmexicosportonline.com the final price you pay for the registration does not increase 10-20% as the ones on Active or USAC. I know that the fees are probably already included in the price, but I am pretty sure it is not ridiculous as the other ones.

Fortunato