[NMCycling] Fwd: Team CSP-SBI kits available

Silvio Menezes via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat May 19 14:57:40 MDT 2018

*Thanks....*
*Silvio Menezes | Sport Systems 505 Cycling <http://505cycling.com>*
                      *New Mexico Bicycle Race Association
<http://nmbra.org/> - President*
                     * USAC <http://usacycling.org> Race Director Level C*

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mark Aasmundstad <bikeyogi at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, May 19, 2018 at 10:00 AM
Subject: Team CSP-SBI kits available
To: Silvio Menezes <NMVeloracer at gmail.com>

Hi Silvio,

How are you?  I wanted to invite you to take a look at SBI's cycling kit,
and share with family and friends.  Clothing is available through this
Sunday night via our online store.  I hope you consider ordering, and feel
free to spread the word to any and all who would like to enhance their
cycling fun.  Our team of cycling ambassadors welcomes everyone.  This post
on SBI's website includes a link to the online clothing store, a sizing
chart, and a description of Team CSP-SBI cycling ambassadors.

https://bikeinitiative.org/2018/05/18/team-csp-sbi-kits-available/

You would look great in it!  My wish is for the whole cycling community to
come together in a strong voice to communicate how much love and benefit
cycling activity brings to our lives.  If only people knew what the bike
life can do!  Let's not keep it a secret any longer!  Thanks for helping us
get the word out, and for your excellent leadership.

Thank you,
Mark

--
Mark Aasmundstad
*Southwest Bike Initiative*, a sustainable transportation 501(c)(3)