[NMCycling] Santa Fe National Forest Closure

Rich Capener via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu May 31 11:09:01 MDT 2018

NMES riders,
Due to the Santa Fe National Forest Closure we are forced to cancel Pajarito Burnout and Santa Fe Big Freaking Loop. Maybe we can reschedule after the forest reopens.
Info on closure:Santa Fe National Forest To Implement Forest-wide Closure Order June 1

|  |  |

|  |
Santa Fe National Forest To Implement Forest-wide Closure Order June 1

SANTA FE, NM – May 30, 2018 – For Immediate Release. The Santa Fe National Forest (SFNF) will implement a fores...

Found this cool interactive map.Forest Service Visitor Map

|  |  |

|  |
Forest Service Visitor Map

Explore your National Forests and Grasslands with the new and improved Visitor Map 2.0!