[NMCycling] Santa Fe Bike Fiesta - this Saturday!

Sam Rynas via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Nov 21 06:51:16 MST 2018

Hey everyone, only a few days left to register!  For day of registration we
can only do cash or credit.  If you just want to ride the santa fondo and
heckle CX racers after just come on out.  FYI - the course will be going
through the Bridge patio which means you can watch the race AND enjoy
beverages at the same time! We ask that people carpool as much as possible
- and be resonsible drivers if drinking.

*Link*: https://legacy.usacycling.org/events/flyer.php?permit=2018-3137

*There will be food trucks on site:*

1. Bruno's Woodfire Pizza

2. El Sabor - They will have breakfast burritos for the Early Riders.

*We will have local vendors* (Saturday is also small business saturday so
support these guys!):

Earth & Anchors - amazing soaps and scrubs

Prints & Plants - produce inspired totes, towels and more

NM14 -  one of a kind resin and botanical jewelry by

Collection Di Bona.- unique bleach printed tees and hoodies by

We will have pottery from a local non-profit Paseo Pottery. (cash only)

*Prizes/Fondo Raffles provided by the following:*
BIke and Sport
Violet Crown
Thrive yoga studio
mellow velo