[NMCycling] NMORS Series winners.

Jan Bear via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Nov 26 11:15:57 MST 2018

Dear NMORS Jersey Winners,

I still need to hear from Ryan Hager, Jeffrey Schornack, Brian Klimeck and
Pablo Martinez!! If I do not hear from you I will need to proceed with the
jersey order without your size information.Please see below and contact me
ASAP.

Thanks.

Jan

Can you please contact me directly via email, Janbea at gmail.com so I
communicate with you directly about your jersey size and shipping
information. I would like your prefered uni-sex jersey size and snail mail
address. Also if there are any other NMORS racers who feel the list is
incorrect or not complete please contact me. See the list below:

Men Cat 1 40-49 Kevin Quattlebaum
Men Cat 1 50-59 David Jordan
Men Cat 1 60+ Karl Haack
Men cat 2 40-49 Ryan Hager