[NMCycling] Fwd: HDB CX Lucky #7, This Sunday!

Nathan Masek via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Nov 29 10:45:42 MST 2018

Hey guys, some reported not getting the coursemap in my last email so here it is:

Nathan

On Nov 29, 2018, at 09:49 AM, Nathan Masek via Bike-racers <bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

Hey NMCX'ers, we're so sorry for the last minute nature of this - the unanticipated loss of the original venue had us scrambling to get the event set up, but, with alot of help from the NMCX community, lady-luck was on our side and the event is on.

We have a great course at Roosevelt Middle School in Tijeras (the site of some of the earliest CX races in New Mexico).

Online registration closes Saturday night at 10pm, and there is onsite registration (but with the typical extra cost), so don't miss the chance to have a great time CX'ing.

Get you registration in, and be prepared to take a chance on a great race!  Heck, we might even get a bit of actual CX weather!

Race flier and Course Map are attached

Hope to see you there!

the HDB Racing Team, and others!