[NMCycling] Poker Ride/Run/HIke Oct 6 @ Galisteo Basin Preserve

Sam Rynas via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Oct 2 07:03:03 MDT 2018

Hey everyone just an FYI of an event we are hosting to support Galisteo
Basin Preserve.  If you havent ridden or run out there, you really should,
a lot of different terrain (techincal climbing / fast flowy down hills,
rocky sandy ect..) and awesome views.  We have suggested routes but there
are way more miles to ride.
You can ride in from santa fe on teh rail trail heres a strava from a while
back: https://www.strava.com/activities/445760445

Galisteo Basin is privately owned but open to the public and rely on
donated funds to keep Common Wheel, the organization that maintains the
trails open and functioning.

Facebook event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/2086971808287806/permalink/2097633947221592/

thanks!