[NMCycling] Fwd: Info to Share With Duke City Wheelmen Email List

Jennifer Buntz via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Oct 3 11:45:59 MDT 2018

F.Y.I.
Might find some good deals!

Jennifer

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Chandler Rhinehart <chandler at spindoc.com>
Date: Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 5:16 PM
Subject: Info to Share With Duke City Wheelmen Email List
To: <bikefunsafe at gmail.com>

Good Afternoon, Wheelmen:

After 9 great years, SpinDoc is closing its doors as of the end of October.
We are liquidating all inventory, including bicycles, at 40% off. We still
have some really nice bikes available! We ask everyone to give us a final
bit of support by spreading the word among bike groups, family, and friends
to come out and shop bikes, accessories, and — for those in retail
themselves — shop fixtures. Please forward this email to your cycling group
and anyone else who might be interested.

Come take advantage of a unique but short-lived opportunity!

Best regards,

Chandler Rhinehart
SpinDoc
628 Old Las Vegas Highway