[NMCycling] RIDE THE RIFT DATE CHANGE to SATURDAY OCTOBER 13

newmexicosportsonline via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Oct 11 12:48:20 MDT 2018

>From Promoter

RIDE THE RIFT DATE CHANGE to SATURDAY OCTOBER 13

Due to winter weather in the forecast (cold temps and moisture) for this
Sunday, Ride the Rift will be happening on SATURDAY OCTOBER 13 from
10am-4pm. We believe in hosting a fun, safe event and know this change is
inconvenient but necessary. Please help spread the word and remember that
you can come on out anytime during the event to participate. We hope to
still have a successful event celebrating community and mountain biking in
Taos. We hope to see you.

http://www.newmexicosportsonline.com/events/details.aspx?id=67896

P Remember to get outside and play today!