[NMCycling] Needed replacement arch strap for right Sidi Wire shoe. Mine snapped.

John Vance via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Sep 6 10:24:42 MDT 2018

Thanks everyone who responded.  I ordered from BikeTiresDirect plus some
other shoe bits.  I was hoping to hear from a local shop that might have
them in inventory so I could pick up tonight and not have to change pedals
or duct tape my shoe to ride tomorrow, but I'll get these bits in tomorrow
evening so all's good.