[NMCycling] Gran Fondo [Taos, Mora, Angel Fire]

Jennifer Buntz via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Sep 17 06:47:20 MDT 2018

This Saturday is the day for some great fun in northern New Mexico!

Register <http://bit.ly/2Pux5mJ> online with coupon code "CLIPPEDIN"  for a
discount!

Packet pickup & late registration at Trek Superstore Thursday from 4-6pm
(no discount tho).

In Taos, packet pickup & late registration (late fee kicks in) will be
4-6pm Friday at Taos Youth and Family Center
407 Paseo del Canon, East, Taos, New Mexico 87571

The last chance packet pickup & registration is 6:30-7:30am, at the Taos
Youth and Family Center, which is also our start finish.

Rider start is 8am.

At http://www.dukecitywheelmen.org/ you can link to course profile, cue
sheet and a GSP track.

You and 4 friends planning to ride?  Email me for a different coupon code
for a more substantial discount!!

Hope to see you Saturday for some cool riding in the tall pines.

Jennifer