[NMCycling] 2019 505 Cycling Classic Omnium day 1

Silvio Menezes via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Apr 6 21:17:55 MDT 2019

Bike Racers:
   Congratulations on a great day of racing today.  The results are
attached to this e-mail and it will be posted on my Facebook page as well.
The results will also be posted at the start of the RR tomorrow am. If you
are leading the Omnium in your category/group please see me before your
race starts tomorrow no later than 08:00 am so I can give your Castelli
Leader's Jersey.
   Thanks to our generous cash sponsors,  Big Al Cycling Lab
<https://www.bigalscyclinglab.com/>, Tri Coach Terry
<http://www.tricoachterry.com/index.html> and The Performance Ranch
<https://www.theperformanceranch.com/>,  the race will add additional
King/Queen of the Mountain prizes tomorrow.  These prizes are in addition
to the Omnium prizes stated in the race bible.  The King and Queen of the
Mountain are based on points and they are explained in the race bible as
well.  The racer must finish the road race in order to collect the prize.
Below is the prizes breakdown by categories/group:

Men P/1/2/3 Collegiate A group - $100.00 dollars - Sponsored by 505 Cycling
Women P/1/2/3 Collegiate A group - $100.00 dollars - Sponsored by Tri Coach
Terry
Master Men 45+ A /Men Cat 3 group - $75.00 dollars - Sponsored by 505
Cycling
Master Men 45+ B/Men Cat 4 group - $75.00 dollars - Sponsored by Big Al
Cycling Lab
Women Cat 4/5 /Women Master 45+ B - V02 Max Gift Certificate - Sponsored by
The Performance Ranch

Please share this e-mail with anyone that may not be in this list, but are
participating on the race.

See you all tomorrow.
*Thanks....*
*Silvio Menezes | Sport Systems 505 Cycling <http://505cycling.com>*