[NMCycling] SYDC Sag Volunteer Saturday April 20th?

Nathan Berg via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Apr 8 11:56:26 MDT 2019

SYDC is just under two week out on Saturday April 20!  I'm looking for a
volunteer to run the sag bins to the White Mesa trailhead and out to the
intersection of Pipeline and Ridge Road.  This person would leave about
7:50 AM.  We typically take up a collection to cover the cost of fuel and
the ethanol of choice.  I'll go back at the end of the day to retrieve the
items.  If you know of a friend or family member who'd be interested, it's
also not a bad spot from which to go do the loop around Cabezon and get a
roughly 36 mile ride in for someone looking to get a shorter pedal in than
the other routes.
If we can't get a volunteer to drive the sag out it will turn into a water
only drop which I'll wind up driving out there the day before.
Cheers,
Nate

Nathan Berg
F.I.S.T. Certified Tri/TT and Road Race Bike Fitter
F.I.S.T. Equipped Fit Center: EXiT cycling fit bike, Computrainer
Resistance Unit, Purely Custom Variable Length Crank.
Pedal/Shoe interface trained by Paul Swift of BikeFit LLC
http://fit2wincycling.com
(505)980-5388