[NMCycling] RSVP for 4/30 and feedback request

Nathan Masek via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Apr 13 07:51:41 MDT 2019

Good morning Hawke.  I really like the E Mtns road crit idea - I ride in that area at times and always thought it’d be a great place for a Crit r event.  Sure, its a bit farther away, which could be a consideration for an after-work event, but once in a while I think would be great.  Personally, I’m more interested in road and/or Roubaix-type crits and not so much mtb.

I hope this helps, and I rsvp’d with comments via the link below.
Nathan