[NMCycling] Tues MTB

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Apr 14 22:34:35 MDT 2019

Tues 4/16 MTB Practice at Roosevelt 6:15 PM
No entry fee but if you could bring a donation of say $10 to cover my setup time, that would be cool.
Directions: Take I-40 east from Albuquerque about 6 miles to the Tijeras exit, the road will "Y" right off the exit. Go right. (Left takes you to Sandia Peak) The road will curve to the right and come to a stoplight. Go striaght past the stoplight to a fire station. This will be Public School Rd. Go right down to the start. Please RSVP here. I would like to see at least 8 riders signed up by Monday night at 10PM to be worth setting things up, otherwise we cancel.
Joe is going to be up in Santa Fe so he can't do the Beavertown race.

yourstruly at fastmail.com