[NMCycling] SYDC is Saturday!

Nathan Berg via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Apr 18 09:31:25 MDT 2019

Hi Folks!
We limited out on our 74 person registration.  That said, there's usually a
few no-shows so if you missed the sign up and are wanting to ride come on
out.

We have a sag drop!  Huge thanks to Anthony Perez for volunteering.  Bring
a few $$ out with you as we'll be taking up a collection to cover the cost
of fuel and post-ride hydration.

Start is at 8 AM from the overflow lot.  Do not park at the WM trailhead.

The sag will depart at 7:45 sharp, anyone who arrives after that is on
their own.  There will be the usual drops at Ridge Road and at the WM
trailhead.  Do not put anything in the sag bins that you want to get back,
I will be driving out at the end of the day to collect the bins.

The course is unchanged from the past few years, but this year the two
cowboy gates on the Cabezon loop have been replaced with nice new cattle
guards, so with no gates to contend with and an accommodating weather
forecast I'm expecting to see course PRs from all of you.  Do not fail me
on this.

Details and course GPS files:
http://nm-es.weebly.com/san-ysidro-dirty-century.html

But enough words, as Lao Tzu said "The road you can talk about is not the
road you can walk (ride) on."

See you-all Saturday!
Nate

Nathan Berg
F.I.S.T. Certified Tri/TT and Road Race Bike Fitter
F.I.S.T. Equipped Fit Center: EXiT cycling fit bike, Computrainer
Resistance Unit, Purely Custom Variable Length Crank.
Pedal/Shoe interface trained by Paul Swift of BikeFit LLC
http://fit2wincycling.com
(505)980-5388