[NMCycling] La Tierra Torture Mountain Bike Race

Jan Bear via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Apr 22 13:13:25 MDT 2019

Dear NM Mountain Bike Racers,

The La Tierra Torture Mountain Bike Race is this weekend on Saturday April
27th. The weather is looking great and the course is ready for some fast
laps! Please come join us for the race this Saturday starting at 8:30AM for
the Cat. 3 race and 10AM for the Cat. 1/2/SS/Pro/Open races. All the race
information is on our website as is the link to register. All race proceeds
go to New Mexico nonprofits! We hope to see you at the 14th annual La
Tierra Torture!! www.core-crew.com

Thank You,

The CORE Crew

--